1. Uncertainty Models for
Knowledge-Based Systems (1985). Co-author.
2. Fuzzy Sets: Theory and Applications/Selected Papers by L. A. Zadeh (1987). Co-Editor. J. Wiley.
3. Fundamentals of Mathematical
Statistics, Volume I: Probability for Statistics (1989). Co-author.
4. Fundamentals of Mathematical
Statistics, Volume II: Statistical Inference (1989). Co-author.
5. Conditioning Logic in Expert
6. Conditioning Inference and Logic
for Intelligent Systems: A Theory of Measure-free Conditioning (1991). Co-author.
7. Fundamentals of Uncertainty Calculi with Applications to Fuzzy Inference (1994). Co-author. Kluwer Academic.
8. Theoretical Aspects of Fuzzy Control (1994). Co-Editor. John Wiley.
9. Les Incertitudes dans les Systemes Intelligents (1996). Co-author. Presses Universitaires de France (Collection "Que Sais-Je?")
10. A Course in Stochastic Processes: Stochastic Models and Statistical Inference (1996). Co-author. Kluwer Academic.
11. First Course in Fuzzy Logic (2006). Third Edition. Co-author. CRC Press.
12. Random Sets: Theory and Applications (1997). Co-Editor. Springer - Verlag.
13. Fuzzy Systems: Modeling and Control (1998). Co-Editor. Kluwer Academic.
14. Mathematics of Data Fusion (1997). Co-author. Kluwer Academic.
15. Applications of Continuous Mathematics to Computer Science (1997). Co-author. Kluwer Academic.
16. Fuzzy Modeling and Control: Selected Works of M. Sugeno (1999). Co- Editor. CRC Press.
17. A First Course in Fuzzy Logic. (1999) Co-author. Second Edition (Revised and Expanded). Chapman & Hall/CRC.
18. Fuzzy Mathematics and Statistical
Co-author, Wu Nan Book Company,
19. A First Course in Fuzzy and Neural Control. (2000). Co-author. CRC Press, 2001.
20. A Introduction to Random Sets (2006). Chapman and Hall/CRC Press.
21. Fundamentals of Statistics with Fuzzy data (2006). Co-author. Springer Verlag.
22. A Graduate Course in Probability
and Statistics (2008), Volume 1. Co-author.
23. A Graduate Course in Probability
and Statistics (2009), Volume 2. Co-author.
24. Stochastic Dominance and Applications top Finance, Risk and Economics (2009). Co-author. Chapman & Hall/CRC.