1. Sur les mesures d'information de type Inf. (1974.) In Lectures Notes in Mathematics, #398, Springer-Verlag, 62-75.
2. Estimation de la densite' d'un processus de Markov a temps continu (1977.) Comptes Rendus. Acad. Sci. Paris, A-284, 1397-1400.
3. On fuzziness and linguistic probabilities (1977.) J. Math. Anal. and Appl., (61), 658-671.
4. Sur l'estimation dans les processus de Markov (1978.) Comptes Rendus Acad. Sci. Paris, A-287, 1129-1132.
5. A note on the extension principle for fuzzy sets (1978.) J. Math.Anal.and Appl., (64), 369-380.
6. On random sets and belief functions (1978.) J. Math.Anal. and Appl., (65), 531-542.
7. On conditional possibility distributions (1978.) J. Fuzzy Sets and Systems, (1), 299-309.
8. Loi des grands nombres pour les martingales et applications a la statistique (1979)/with T. D. Pham. Comptes Rendus Acad. Sci. Paris, A-288, 303-305.
9. Density estimation in a continuous-time, stationary Markov process. (1979.) Annals of Statistics, 7(2), 341-348.
10. Some mathematical tools for linguistic probabilities (1979.) J. Fuzzy Sets and Systems, (2), 53-65.
11. Sur l'utilisation du temps local en statistique des processus (1980)/with T. D. Pham. Comptes Rendus Acad. Sci. Paris, A-290, 165-168.
12. Asymptotic normality of recursive
density estimators in Markov processes (1981.) Pub. Inst. Statist. Univ.
13. Recursive estimation in diffusion
model (1981)/with G. Banon.
14. Identification of non-stationary
diffusion model by the method of sieves. (1982)/with T.D.Pham.
15. On the law of large numbers for continuous-time martingales and applications to statistics (1982)/with T. D. Pham. J. Stochastica, 6(1), 5-23.
16. Recursive non-parametric
estimation in stationary Markov processes. (1984.) Pub. Inst. Statist. Univ.
17. Estimation in change-point hazard rate models (1984)/with G. S. Rogers and E. A. Walker. Biometrika, 71(2), 299-304.
18. Simulation studies of recursive estimators of the density and the drift term for diffusion processes (1984)/with G. Banon. Matematica Aplicade e Computacional, 3(1), 65-92.
19. On modeling of linguistic information using random sets (1984.) J. Information Sciences, (34), 265-274.
20. On point process sampling in
continuous-time models (1985.) Pub. Inst. Statist. Univ.
21. Delayed exponential models in
survival analysis (1985)/with G. S. Rogers and E. A. Walker. Pub. Inst.
22. On the modeling of expert knowledge and admissibility of uncertainty measures (1985.) J. Mathematical Modeling, (8), 222-226.
23. On the entropy of random sets and possibility distributions (1987.) In The Analysis of Fuzzy Information (J. Bezdek, Ed.), Volume I, CRC Press, 145-156.
24. Conditional objects and the
modeling of uncertainties (1988)/with I. R. Goodman. In Fuzzy Computing
(M. Gupta et al, Eds.),
25. Nearest neighbor density
estimation under serial dependence (1988)/with T. L. Tran. Pub. Inst.
26. Strong consistency of maximum likelihood estimator in a change-point hazard rate model (1990)/with T. D. Pham. J. Statistics, 2(2), 203-216.
27. Foundations of an algebraic theory of conditioning (1991)/with I. R. Goodman. J. Fuzzy Sets and Systems, (42), 103-117.
28. On the scoring approach to admissibility of uncertainty measures in expert systems (1991)/with I. R. Goodman and G. S. Rogers. J. Math. Anal. and Appl., 159(2), 550-594.
29. A random set formalism for
evidential reasoning (1991)/with K.Hestir and G.S.Rogers. In Conditional Inference in Expert Systems
(I. R. Goodman et al, Eds.),
30. Intervals in Boolean rings: Approximation and Logic (1992.) J. Foundations of Computing and Decision Sciences, 17(3), 131-138.
31. Bootstrapping the change-point in a hazard rate model (1993)/with T. D. Pham. J. Inst. Statist. Math., 45(2), 331-340.
32. On dynamics of cautious belief and conditional objects (1993)/with P. Smets. J. Approximate Reasoning, (8), 89-104.
33. Maximum entropy algorithms for uncertainty measures (1993)/with Y. Maeda and H. Ichihashi. J. Uncertainty, Fuzziness and Knowledge-Based Systems, (1), 69-93.
34. A Theory of Conditional
Information for Probabilistic Inference in Intelligent Systems/with
35. On decision-making using belief functions (1994)/with E. A. Walker. In Advances in The Dempster-Shafer Theory of Evidence (R.Yager et al, Eds.), J. Wiley, 311-330.
36. On modeling of it-then rules for probabilistic inference (1994)/with I. R. Goodman. J. Intelligent Systems, (9), 411- 418.
37. A history and introduction to the algebra of conditional events and probability logic (1994)/with E. A. Walker. IEEE Transactions of Man,Systems and Cybernetics, 24(2), 1671-1675.
38. An average measure of sensitivity for fuzzy logics (1994)/with V. Kreinovich. J. Uncertainty,Fuzziness and Knowledge-Based Systems, 2(4), 361-375.
39. Some mathematical tools for decision-making under partial knowledge. (1995.) Invited paper. In Mathematical Models for Handling Partial Knowledge in Artificial Intelligence (G. Coletti et al, Eds), Plenum Press, 129-156.
40. Mathematical foundations of conditionals and their probabilistic assignments (1995)/with I. R. Goodman. J. Uncertainty, Fuzziness and Knowledge-Based Systems, 3(3), 247-339.
41. Towards theoretical foundations of soft computing applications (1995)/with V. Kreinovich. J. Uncertainty, Fuzziness and Knowledge-Based Systems, 3(3), 341-373.
42. On fuzzy inference based on alpha-level sets (1995)/with Y. Maeda. In Future Directions of Fuzzy Theory and Systems (Y.Lam et al, Eds), World Scientific, 142-150.
43. On approximation of controls in distributed systems by fuzzy controllers (1996)/with V. Kreinovich and O. Sirisaengtaksin. In Fuzzy Logic and Soft Computing (B. Bouchon-Meunier et al, Eds), World Scientific, 137-145.
44. Nested intervals and sets: Concepts, relations to fuzzy sets and applications (1996)/with V. Kreinovich. In Applications of Interval Computations (R. Kearfott et al, Eds), Kluwer Academic, 245-290.
45. Is the success of fuzzy logic really paradoxical? (1996)/with O. Kosheleva and V. Kreinovich. J. of Intelligent Systems, 11(5), 295-326.
46. Fuzzy control as a universal control tool (1996)/with V. Kreinovich and O. Sirisaengtaksin. J. Fuzzy Sets and Systems, (80), 71-86.
47. On the formalization of optimization under elastic constraints (1996)/with B. Bouchon-Meunier, V. Kreinovich and A. Lokshin. J. Fuzzy Sets and Systems, (81), 5-29.
48. Maximum entropy method in expert systems and intelligent control: new possibilities and limitations (1996)/with V. Kreinovich and E. A. Walker. In Maximum Entropy and Bayesian Methods (K. M. Hanson and R. N. Silver, Eds), Kluwer Academic, 93-100.
49. From numerical intervals to set-intervals (1997)/with V. Kreinovich. J. Reliable Computing, (3), 1-8.
50. On capacity functionals in interval probabilities (1997)/with N. Nguyen. J. Uncertainty, Fuzziness and Knowledge-Based Systems, 5(3), 359-377.
51. Intelligent control in space exploration: Interval computations are needed (1997)/with V. Kreinovich. SIGNUM, Newsletter, 32(1&2), 17-36.
52. Kolmogorov's theorem and its impact on soft computing (1997)/with V. Kreinovich. In The Ordered Weighted Averaging Operators (R. Yager and J. Kacprzyk, Eds), Kluwer Academic, 3-17.
53. On hardware support for interval computations and for soft computing: Theorems. (1997)/with V. Kreinovich, V. Nesterov and M. Nakamura. IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, 5(1), 108-127.
54. Interval-valued degrees of belief: Applications of interval computations to expert systems and intelligent control (1997)/with V. Kreinovich and Q. Zuo. J. Uncertainty, Fuzziness and Knowledge-Based Systems, 5(3), 317-358.
55. Multi-criteria optimization: An
important foundation of fuzzy system design.(1998)
(with V. Kreinovich.) In Fuzzy Systems Design (L. Resnik,
V. Dimitrov and J. Kacprzyk, Eds),
56. Methodology of fuzzy control
(1998) (with V. Kreinovich.) In Fuzzy Systems: Modeling and Control (H.
T. Nguyen and M.Sugeno, Eds..)
57. Fuzzy rule based modeling as a
universal approximation tool (1998) (with V. Kreinovich and G. Mouzouris.) In Fuzzy Systems: Modeling and Control (H.
T. Nguyen and M. Sugeno, Eds.) Kluwer Academic,
58. A negative version of Choquet theorem for polish spaces (1998) (with N. Nguyen.) East-West Journal of Mathematics, vol. 1, no. 1, 61-71.
59. On the possibility of using complex values in fuzzy logic for representing inconsistencies (1998) (with V. Kreinovich and V. Shekhter.) Intern. J. Intelligent Systems, vol. 13, 683-714.
60. Strict archimedian t-norms and t-conorms as universal approximators (1998) (with V. Kreinovich and P. Wojciechowski.) Intern. J. Approximate Reasoning, vol. 18, 239-249.
61. Justification of heuristic methods in data processing using fuzzy theory with applications to detection of business cycles from fuzzy data (1999) (with V. Kreinovich and B. Wu), East-West Journal of Mathematics, vol 1, No 2, 147 - 157.
62. How to divide a territory? A new simple differential formalism for optimization of set-functions (with V. Kreinovich.) Intern. J.of Intelligent Systems, vol. 14, 223-251 (1999.)
63. Probability updating using second order probabilities and conditional event algebra (with I. R. Goodman). Information Sciences, no. 121 (1999), 295-347.
65. Some mathematical structures for computational information. Information Sciences, no. 128 (2000), 67-89.
66. Fuzzy Systems are universal approximators for a smooth function and its derivative. (with V. Kreinovich and Y. Yam.) Intern. Journal of Intelligent Systems, vol. 15, 565-574, (2000).
67. Gaussian processes and martingles for fuzzy-valued random variables with continuous parameter, (with S. Li and Y. Ogura). Journal of Information Sciences, Vol. 133:7-21, 2001.
68. Fuzziness and randomness (with I. R. Goodman). In †Statistical Modeling, Analysis and Management of Fuzzy Data (C. Bertoluzza et al, Eds.), 3-21, Physica-Verlag.
69. Unimodality, independence lead to
NP-Hardness of interval probability problems, (with Daniel J. Berleant, Olga Kosheleva,
70. On a continuous lattice approach to modeling of coarse data in system analysis, †Journal of Uncertain Systems, 1(1), 62-73, 2007.
71. Asymmetric information measures:
how to extract knowledge from an expert so that the expertís effort is minimal,
72. Statistical hypothesis testing under
interval uncertainty: an overview, (with
73. Logit discrete choice model: a new
distribution-free justification, (with Ruey L. Cheu, Tanja Magoc,
74. Random Fuzzy Sets, (with
75. A new justification of Wang transform operator in financial risk analysis. International Journal of Intelligent Technologies and Applied Statistics, 2(1), 45-57, 2009.